For medical emergencies, call 911.
For other emergencies, call the Front Desk (dial 0 from a hotel phone or call 717.569.6444).
At the Eden Resort & Suites, your safety is important to us. Please review this Safety & Security information. If you have any questions, please contact the Front Desk (dial 0 from a hotel phone or call 717.569.6444).
We recommend that you take a few precautionary steps when you check in to any hotel:
- Locate emergency exits - Exits can be seen on our resort map, and, when in your guestroom, are shown on the floor plans on the back of your guestroom door. Stairs are located at both ends of every hallway on every floor.
- Locate the nearest fire extinguishers and fire alarms.
"Pull-station" alarms are located on each floor. In the even of an emergency, please pull the alarm nearest the problem.
Fire Safety Procedures
Be prepared to exit the resort safely if any of our detection systems sound a warning.
Exiting the Hotel:
- Take your keycard.
- Test your door for heat or smoke before opening it.
- If the hallway is clear, exit by the nearest stairwell.
- Do not use elevators.
If Your Door Feels Warm or Is Impassable:
- Place wet towels at the base of the door.
- Call the Front Desk (dial 0 from a hotel phone or call 717.569.6444), giving your name and room number.
- Turn off your air conditioner or heater to minimize any smoke entering the room.
- Get down on the floor to avoid inhaling any smoke.
Security & Traveler Safety Tips
Here are a few tips for your safety and security while you are traveling.
Inside Your Guestroom:
- Lock your door securely using all locking devices when you are in your room.
- Always use the viewport to identify visitors.
- Before opening your door, ask for identification. If you are uncertain about anyone who comes to your door, call the Front Desk (dial 0 from a hotel phone or call 717.569.6444).
- Place your valuables in your in-room safe.
- Check to ensure that any sliding doors, windows, or connecting room doors are locked.
- Do not give out any personal or financial information to anyone over the phone. We will call you in your guestroom to ask for personal or financial information.
Outside the Resort:
- Be observant and look around before entering parking lots.
- Do not leave any valuables in your vehicle.
If you see or hear anything suspicious, please immediately notify resort staff or call the Front Desk (dial 0 from a hotel phone or call 717.569.6444).