View the current occupancy at our pools (updated approx. every half hour).
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Pool Rules & Regulations
No Lifeguard on Duty | Swim at Your Own Risk
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Do not leave children unattended.
- Appropriate swimwear is required.
- Children who are not fully potty-trained must wear swim/waterproof diapers, which are available for purchase at the Guest Services window at the outdoor pool, when open, or the lobby MarketPlace. Regular diapers are not permitted.
- Outside food and beverages/alcohol are not permitted.
- Glass, hard plastic, and other breakable material are not permitted, nor are coolers of any size.
- Be aware of others around you and be respectful of others at all times.
- No running, jumping, diving, flipping, hanging on water depth divider rope, or other horseplay.
- Noodles, rafts, other flotation devices, balls, and other water games/toys are not permitted.
- Avoid excessive noise. You must use headphones to listen to your own music.
- Pets of any type or size are not permitted in or around the pool or pool area.
- No smoking or vaping in or around the pool or pool area. Entrance D to the resort is the nearest designated smoking area.
- Failure to follow these rules and regulations or the direction of resort staff may result in your removal from the pool area or eviction from the resort.
- In case of emergency, call 911 or the front desk (717-569-6444 or extension 0 from a hotel phone). Your location is the Eden Resort & Suites, 222 Eden Road, Lancaster, PA—you should specify whether you are at the Outdoor or Indoor pool.