At the Eden Resort, we recognize the unique needs of Faith-Based meeting and event planning. Our on-site dedicated faith-based meeting specialist will work directly with you and your group to discuss your event, goals, ideas, budget options, and to ensure that all details are covered. We are extremely proud of our reputation for providing quality food and professional service. Couple this with the unparalleled variety afforded by our 12 distinctive banquet rooms and 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, and you get the perfect package for your group. The Eden Resort is located in the heart of Lancaster County and is an easy drive from anywhere.
Our award-winning resort has 300 contemporary rooms including 160 multi-room suites and villas, some with two bedrooms. All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, and much more.
- Enjoy a swim in our tropical heated indoor pool or outdoor pool
- Work out in our fitness center or relax in our heated indoor whirlpool spa and sauna
- Basketball, shuffleboard, ping pong, and much more!
Experienced and efficient meeting coordinators help you plan every aspect of your retreat.
- 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 12 meeting rooms
- Expansive 3-story atrium courtyard
- Comprehensive audio/visual capabilities
- Free high-speed internet access
- 2 onsite restaurants
- Outlet Shopping-Rockvale Square & Tanger
- Sight and Sound Theatres
- Strasburg Railroad
- American Music Theatre
- Kitchen Kettle Village
- Good & Plenty Restaurant
- Hershey Park
- Gettysburg Battlefield
Central East Coast Location:
Central Lancaster location. Easy access to Rts. 30, 272, & Oregon Pike
- Hershey, PA – 25 Miles
- Gettysburg, PA – 55 Miles
- Philadelphia, PA – 65 Miles
- Baltimore, MD – 75 Miles
- Washington, DC – 120 Miles
- New York City, NY – 155 Miles
- Richmond, VA – 230 Miles
- Pittsburgh, PA – 245 Miles
- Get Directions
Retreat Referral Rewards Program – Spread the good news!
For each referred retreat group you send to the Eden Resort & Suites, your organization will receive a donation in the amount of 5%* of the referred retreat’s total food and beverage expenditure.
*To qualify for Retreat Referral Rewards, the referral must be mentioned at the time of booking and must be for a first-time group at the Eden Resort & Suites with the following minimums: 10 overnight guest rooms per night, 3 meals, and 30 people. Payment will be made directly to the referring group following the conclusion of the referred event.