Shopping in Lancaster County, PA is fun, diverse, and an experience in itself!
The variety of stores, shops, and outlets in the area, and the high quality and unique local products, attract every kind of customer, especially at this time of the year.
At the Eden Resort, we love finding the best places to shop, from hidden gems to well-known places, in our charming Lancaster County.
With holidays and various celebrations approaching, here’s a guide to some of the authentic local stores for antique, utility, bargain, and novelty shoppers:
Did you know that one of the largest concentrations of antiques in the country is in Lancaster County?
Photo source: visitlancasterpa.net
If you are into ‘antiquing’, or simply want the experience, come check out a variety of antique shops and antique malls that offer a broad selection of antiques and collectibles, from furniture and clocks to jewelry, china, and much more.
Adamstown in PA Dutch Country is so abundant with antique shops that it’s referred to as the Antiques Capital of the U.S! Thousands of visitors from all over the world come to explore this delightful mecca of treasured antiques, featuring over 3,000 antique dealers, such as:
- 272 Antiques Mall, 15,500 sq. ft. multi-dealer co-op, with 145+ booths and showcases for antiques, vintage, collectibles & more (1300 N. Reading Rd, Route 272)
- Adamstown Antique Mall, featuring furniture, antique tools, decorative items, vintage clothing, industrial, and country chic (3014 N. Reading Rd, Route 272)
You’ll find numerous other antique shops and antique co-ops throughout the Lancaster County.
- Old Mill Antique Store in Strasburg is a unique, old building that offers architectural salvage, and a ton of yard and garden decorations (215 Georgetown Rd, Strasburg, PA 17579)
- Also in Strasburg, pay a visit to Strasburg Antique Market (207 Georgetown Rd, Strasburg), and a nearby Antique Village of Strasburg (227 Hartman Bridge Rd, Ronks)
- PA Dutch Country features numerous lovely antiques, such as Antique Barn (3027 Old Philadelphia Pike, Rt. 340)
- The Treasure Place (Intercourse), Cackleberry Farm Antique Mall (3371 Lincoln Hwy E. Paradise)
Finally, if you’re strolling the streets of historic downtown Lancaster PA, you’ll be pleased to know there await you several gems for more fun antiquing:
Hidden Treasures (227 N Prince St.), Then & Again Antiques (318 N Queen St.), The Scarlet Willow (320 N Queen St.) with some great vintage treasures to discover, and more.
Whether you’re looking for a few prized antiques, unique items from the past, or
Amish handcrafts (or handicrafts) – the Lancaster County area has a wide variety of all of them.
You’ll find quality products, crafts, and goods from Amish craftsmen for sale directly from the Amish and through non-Amish (“English”) retailers.
The Amish have a reputation for workmanship and producing fine quality products, often combining modern processes with old-world craftsmanship.
Here are just some places where you can get quality Amish-made furniture, Amish quilts, Amish dolls, Amish gifts, and a broad variety of other Amish crafts and merchandise:
- Bird-in-Hand Farmers Market (2710 Old Philadelphia Pike, Rt. 340) and Kitchen Kettle Village (3529 Old Philadelphia Pike).
Whether you’re a local or a visitor planning to spend a holiday, vacation, or weekend getaway in Lancaster, PA – Eden Resort’s convenient location to these shops and right off Route 30 makes us your perfect destination.
After a busy day of shopping, enjoy our hotel’s sparkling indoor pool, a delicious dinner at Arthur’s Terrace, or light fare and beverages at the Encore Lounge, and relax with your family in the welcoming ambience of our hotel.
We’ll be happy to provide you with all the local information you’ll need to make your visit extra special while lodging in Lancaster PA.
Call us today at: 1-866-801-6430, or book your stay with us online – Eden Resort & Suites welcomes you to our charming Lancaster, PA hotel.