Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We have a mobile app that allows you to check-in without stopping at the Front Desk. If your room is ready and you have a credit card on file, you may check in via the mobile app starting at 2:00 p.m. on your arrival day. To download our mobile app, visit EdenResort.com/mobileapp.
Currently, our mobile app does not have a check-out option. However, you can check out without going to the Front Desk by leaving your keycards in your room and either calling us at 717.569.6444 (extension 0 from a hotel phone) or texting us at 717.305.1313 – please let us know for which room(s) you are checking out. We will then email your final bill/folio to the email address on file for the reservation.
The following resort amenities are currently available for use by our resort guests:
- Heated outdoor pool & Kidz Water Zone (open through Mon., Oct. 10 – weather permitting)
- Heated indoor pool & whirlpool
- Outdoor recreation area—ping pong, billiards, basketball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, putting green, and kids’ playground
- Gas grills (open through Mon., Oct. 10 – weather permitting)
- 24/7 Fitness center
- 24/7 Business center
- On-site dining service
Our pools and our outdoor recreation areas will be available as follows:*
- Outdoor Pool & Kidz Water Zone – To ensure that maximum capacity is not exceeded and to accommodate all of our guests, guests can access the Outdoor Pool & Kidz Water Zone at any time on a first-come, first-served basis for at least approximately 3 hours. If we reach maximum capacity and other guests arrive, those guests who have been at the pool the longest (and for at least approximately 3 hours) will need to leave the pool for at least 1 hour, at which time such guests may return to secure more time at the pool. You can view the current pool occupancy at EdenResort.com/poolcount (updated approx. every 30 minutes).
- Outdoor Recreation Areas (ping pong, billiards, basketball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, and putting green) are on a first-come, first-served basis each day by inquiring at Guest Services at the entrance to the outdoor pool. Each recreation activity is available for 1 hour at a time, with additional time allowed if available.
- Grill & Picnic Table – After checking in to the resort, you can reserve a grill and picnic table. Such reservations should be made with our Recreation team at Guest Services at the entrance to the Outdoor Pool. You can reserve one 2-hour time slot per day of your stay; more time can be added when available. Please note that resort staff must start the grill.
- Indoor Pool & Whirlpool – To ensure that maximum capacity is not exceeded and to accommodate all of our guests, on high-demand days (e.g., bad weather days), guests can access the Indoor Pool & Whirlpool at any time on a first-come, first-served basis for an approx. 1-hour session, with the ability to add time when space is available. You can view the current pool occupancy at EdenResort.com/poolcount (updated approx. every 30 minutes).
* To ensure that maximum capacity is not exceeded and to accommodate all of our guests, our amenities are available to registered guests only. On arrival day, registered guests may use the amenities after checking in to a room; when capacity permits, guests who have not yet checked in to a room may be able to use our amenities after 2:00 p.m. On departure day, when capacity permits, guests may use the amenities until 2:00 p.m. at the latest; such guests must still check out of their rooms by 11:00 a.m., unless the Front Desk approved a late check-out time (please review our policies regarding late check-outs).
No. For the safety of all guests, staff, and this facility and property, you may use only the resort’s grills and cooking appliances (please review our policies regarding general safety)
Although we have always had robust cleaning processes in our rooms, public spaces, kitchens, and other areas, and we use only hospital-grade disinfectants, we have revised our cleaning protocols to continue to reflect industry-leading cleaning practices:
- All of our cleaning practices follow the latest in CDC disinfection guidelines
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our public spaces, including increased disinfection of high-touch areas
- We use electrostatic sprayers to disinfect public spaces
- We have increased access to hand sanitizing stations throughout the resort
We want your stay with us to be as undisturbed as possible; therefore, we will provide housekeeping service only upon your request.
For guests staying 9 or fewer nights, we offer daily in-room housekeeping service to those guests who request such service via the Front Desk. For guests staying 10 or more nights, we offer weekly housekeeping service, again to those guests who request such service via the Front Desk.
You must request such service by 10:00 p.m. the night before you would like such service by contacting the Front Desk via text (717.305.1313) or phone (ext. 0 from a hotel phone or 717.569.6444). You must be out of your room while housekeeping is servicing your room.
For guests who would prefer that housekeeping not enter their room, our team will deliver, upon request, new bed linens, towels, and any other needed amenities in a bag that is left outside the guest room door. Guests without in-room housekeeping service can leave any dirty linens and towels in a provided bag and leave it and any trash bag outside the door between 12:00-2:00 p.m. or between 8:00-10:00 p.m. for our team to collect.
Please note that we reserve the right to enter your room to ensure its cleanliness and maintenance.
We currently offer in-restaurant dining, take-out, and “to go” room delivery for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Arthur’s Terrace. Encore Lounge is also available for dining and drinks. We also offer poolside food and beverage service throughout the summer.
You can make reservations for Arthur’s Terrace by calling 717.560.8455 or online at OpenTable.
For more information (including menus and hours), visit the Dining & Drinks section of our website.
Although our desire is to provide excellence in all aspects of your stay, labor shortages have affected many businesses, including ours. Thank you for your patience with us, including our Food & Beverage team, as we are working as hard as we can for you—our valued guests.
Given these labor shortages, Garfield’s and our Champagne Sunday Brunch are not currently open; we will provide updates when we have more information.
Yes. Please contact our Sales team to inquire about having your event here—717.560.8400 or Sales@edenresort.com
Per CDC guidance and given the community levels in Lancaster County, masks are not currently required.
We are taking enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and our team members—and we are committed to these enhanced practices.
An inherent risk of exposure to bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19, exists in any public place where people are present. The resort cannot guarantee that you, or those in your party, will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting the Eden Resort & Suites, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure.
We appreciate our guests partnering with us to help keep each other safe and healthy.
When any of our procedures change, we will update these FAQs on this page. You should refresh/reload this page to determine if any updates have occurred.